Wednesday, August 15, 2018

ALL Staff meeting @ GTS!

Today I ran a staff meeting about ALL (Accelerated Learning in Literacy).

The purpose of the staff meeting was to help teachers develop an understanding of the intervention and to share some of the successes I've had with my ALL group.

The discussion points I had planned were:
  • The Purpose behind ALL/What is research saying?
  • What is ALL?
  • ALL Strategies
  • How it relates to the NZC - Literacy Learning Progressions
  • Brief sharing of successes in Room 11
  • Reading activity for teachers 
  • Kahoot Quiz about today's meeting

The feedback that I got from my colleagues and management after my meeting were very positive. The teachers had a better understanding of the ALL intervention programme. The teachers saw the connection between ALL and ALiM and were amazed at the successes made within the ALL group.

Here are the slides from my ALL staff meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment