Thursday, May 27, 2021

Blogpost #6 - May Blogging - How will I use the data?

Explain how some of the data you have used to build a profile of the students' learning will be used as baseline data at the end of the year.

Data gathered through:

  1. Learner Voice Questionnaire
  2. Informal Teacher Observations (Incl Observation of Student engagement)
  3. Formative & Summative Assessments (PAT, Probes, Padlet, Google Forms)
  4. Teacher Observations
  5. Learner Profiles (Filled in by students)
  6. Visuals (Photos & Video Recordings)
This year I have collected some valuable data about each of my students'. I share this information with my learners too because I feel it's really important for the students' to know where they are and where they should be by the end of the year, with the guidance of this inquiry.

I am most excited to see the data from assessments but also through teacher observations because it's raw and it's not scripted. Student/Learner Voice will also allow me to see if there has been a shift in attitude towards the above learning areas. I look forward to hearing my 6 quiet, highly disengaged boys who initially disliked the words 'Reading & Writing", share their experiences of being part of the Pashiska Boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment