Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Blogpost #6 - Hypothesise & Research continued...

Explain how some of the data you have used to build a profile of the students’ learning will be used as baseline data at the end of the year.

Some of the data I have collected to build a profile of the students' learning are:

  1. PAT Reading Comprehension
  2. PAT Vocabulary
  3. Student Voice on a Padlet
  4. Probe Reading Test
  5. RPI Learner Profile (from beginning of year)
  6. Teacher Observations during Guided Reading
  7. Completed Follow-Up tasks and Independent activities from Reading
  8. Whanau Voice (from our school Talanoa evening). We listened to our whanau and their stories. They voiced how important Education was for them and all identified what they wish for their child to accomplish this year.
Listed above are the different measures of DATA I looked at to help me form my inquiry for 2023. Results from PAT assessments are from end of 2022 and beginning of 2023. The padlet consists of student voice from one of my reading groups. I have used the most recent assessment results and trust that they serve as a sufficient point of reference prior to the intervention.

I feel I have looked at various measures of data to build an accurate profile of my students and their learning in Reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment