Thursday, June 1, 2023

**Observation - Vila Cheng from GI Primary

 This term, I am covering an AS CoL teacher (in cover for Amy who is on maternity leave). With this role comes responsibilities of making contact with teachers from other schools in the cluster and supporting them as best as I can.

I reached out to the schools in the cluster via email and I received a response from Vila from GI Primary. She wanted to come and observe me teach Reciprocal Reading. Fortunately, my reading programme was taught through RR at the time with a focus on extended discussion. 

Last year we received RTLB support with how to teach Reciprocal Reading, but in previous years, we were fortunate enough to pop into PBS and observe Robyn and Kiri in action. Best team to observe. To this day, I still use the resource Robyn shared with me on RR.




No comments:

Post a Comment