Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Appointment Schedules for 2024.

Malo e lelei Teachers,

I think the adrenaline and excitement is still floating around in my system. I find that in the beginning of the year, everything seems possible. Nothing is too big to achieve and you just want to get the ball rolling.

 Anyhow, exciting news - Fiona has informed us of this new feature on calendar called 'Appointment Schedule'. We've set up our schedule and if you need any support from me, you can simply click this link and it will take you to the booking page.


I am happy to meet in person or online. We can even arrange a time for meet and chat about what sort of support you're after and what I can do to help. I also want to ensure I come prepared so that the support offered is effective and we utilise the time wisely.

Strengths: Culturally Responsive Pedagogies & Literacy - BUT I am happy to offer my help in all areas of learning.

Look forward to meeting some of you soon.

MALO.



No comments:

Post a Comment