Monday, March 25, 2024

First Bookings for 2024.

It's been a great start to the year. This year we were introduced the 'calendar booking/appointment schedule' tool on Google calendar. We use this tool so that teachers in the cluster can book an appointment with the AS CoL teachers for support. 

In Term 1, I was fortunate to be booked in by a few teachers in the cluster. I visited Sandhya at Glen Innes School to support her with her reading programme, I had an appointment with Amber from Tamaki College to look at organisation days I could pop in for some observations and I was booked in by my colleagues Victor and Ronil to teach a couple of Writing lessons. I was also booked by my school Principal to have a talanoa about my inquiry for this year.

I am looking forward for more bookings for Term 2.

Malo




No comments:

Post a Comment